Recovering from Appendix surgery, need

Bettie Wray Holscher

Disciple of Prayer
Recovering from Appendix surgery, need help with pain.
Prayers for my country, and that people will stop the violence against each other. Pray for everyone to Love one another as Jesus taught us. My country is in peril, and her President needs all our prayers and strength as he tries to save the USA. He may not be perfect, but I know he loves his country. Let us stand behind him and pray for him to make the right decisions.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need help with something else, feel free to ask!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I need the support and prayers of everyone here. I will undergo an appendix surgery in ### days' time. It's a life threat. Please help me financially. Am an orphan. Cost of surgery is ###. Please your ### can go a long way. I pray that God will touch your hearts and bless all who support...
Replies
4
Views
50
I got the appendix surgery last day so please pray for my healing as well as soon....bcz God give me peace, heal gratitude heart..in the name of Jesus amen
Replies
6
Views
25
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom