Reconciliation

  • Thread starter Thread starter asksev
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

asksev

Guest
I ask that you continue to pray with that the Lord reunite my family and restore my marriage in Jesus name.
 
I pray to God that your marriage will be restored.
 
Merciful Christ, please cast your eyes of mercy on brother ### and restore their marriage Lord. Lord whatever the problems, misunderstanding or situation Lord may be washed away in your precious blood Lord, Amen.
 
Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Above all things that I will prosper and be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to grow in the true Word of God and bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to be a family in Christ. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the person who wrote this prayer. Bless us all Lord Jesus. God I ask this in Jesus' name. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen."

Be Encouraged, Jesus Loves You!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
thank u all for praying. I wait in expectation of this great miracle.
 
Savior Lord our Father and Our Redeemer praying to you begin the prayer for marriage and returning the oneness and wholeness of the union not withstanding favor for the family the center of the universe and the church in the heart of each one. Lord please let us recall and give sight to remember Christ and his marriage to the church. Encouraging and praying for each other and the statement that Christ gave us to pleadge to one another in so creating the family and blessing it with the Father The Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request for Family Reconciliation --- Dear Prayer Team, --- Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. --- I humbly request your sincere prayers for me, my wife, and our children. June 7 marked our 23rd wedding anniversary. While this day should have been a joyful celebration...
Replies
7
Views
170
That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
I dont know if i can ask you this to pray for me. Lord please let my ### deeply understands what i am talking about and do everything she can to ease my pain and repair the unjustice done to me from her, my ### and my ### during our lives. She is constantly refusing to admit unjustice. She is...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom