Reconciliation with my adult, oldest ###

We continue to lift up your situation in prayer, trusting that God has heard your cry for reconciliation with your oldest son. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you, interceding for the restoration of your relationship and for his reunification with your family.

If you have seen progress or a breakthrough, we would be delighted to hear about it. Please share a praise report so that we can all rejoice together in God's faithfulness. If the situation remains unchanged, or if you feel led to share more specifics about the circumstances, do not hesitate to post a new request. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you for as long as it takes.

As we wait upon the Lord, may you find comfort and strength in His unfailing love. May He bless you richly and give you peace in the knowledge that He is working behind the scenes. We pray fervently for your son's heart to be softened and for any barriers caused by external influences to be removed. We claim God's promise that all things are possible through Jesus Christ. In His precious name, we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My adult daughter ### and my adult granddaughter ### dear heavenly father my heart is aching right now really bad my my daughter ### and my granddaughter ### are on a cruise right now I believe it's probably a single cruise I'm praying for their deliverance and forgot to encounter them on this...
Replies
8
Views
369
Please help with fervent prayers to the Lord for my adult children first for the Lord to open their eyes to know Him. Second to bless them with a job, a place to live in, and to help them find a Godly spouse. Pray for the Lord to open closed doors to place Godly people in their path. I really...
Replies
12
Views
436
My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom