Reconciliation And Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter bsj220
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bsj220

Guest
i would like prayer for my family. recently my ex-husband and i have been talking, i think it stirred some emotions with both us. we always have cared for each other but our marriage ended because of an affair that he had. he has been very honest about everything involved with that. he is no longer with her. I hope eventually we can work things out and maybe get back together. no rushing in. we are both dealing with separate family issues and i think if we could come together and lean on each other. i am trying not to get my hopes up. i am just asking for God to take over and help all through this.
 
Lord, if this stirring is from you, then please do all the other necessary things to reconcile this ex-couple. Infidelity proof their lives God. Remove the sinful desires and feelings and strongholds from the ex-husband. Bless the family abundantly. But if this is just meant to be a friendship, then bless that too. Give them full assistance for their separate issues and heal their hearts and minds as they make wise decisions about the future. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
165
I would really like to be able to forgive my mother for the abuse that she allowed to happen in my childhood. When I think about reconciliation with her I start to get really angry and have panic attacks and start to feel really anxious. All of this is affecting my relationship with god. Please...
Replies
12
Views
133
Prayer Request for Family Reconciliation --- Dear Prayer Team, --- Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. --- I humbly request your sincere prayers for me, my wife, and our children. June 7 marked our 23rd wedding anniversary. While this day should have been a joyful celebration...
Replies
7
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom