Reconcile Relationship With ###-###

  • Thread starter Thread starter otj287
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

otj287

Guest
Lord,

For the last month I feel like you have been absent. My ex-girlfriend and I came together at a very important time in both of our lives. She has a lot of mental health issues and recently split up with me. This was about a month ago.

You know how much she means to me and I can't stop thinking about her. I've prayed to you daily and asked for your help. I don't feel complete without her and have been taking steps to better myself.

Lord, you know I've never cheated on her and love her with all of her emotional "baggage". I realize that she has to have some space to deal with this, but I ask you keep thoughts of me and the good times to flood her heart and soul and not let this relationship die. When our relationship was powerful and filled with your guidance and love, it was purely magical. But I do fear that her anxiety/depression and also her fear of being hurt from all her past relationships is making her reluctant to give herself to me fully.

Please lord, let us find each other and reconcile our relationship to be stronger. I want this woman as my wife, lord, and I pray and pray that you help repair our relationship.
 
I pray for the reconciliation and healing of this relationship. Strengthen the ### as well Lord through this trial.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with a broken heart that my relationship with ### has fallen apart. I ask that with your forgiveness and mighty power that we can reconcile. Draw closer to us. Break every chain the devil has ahold on us. Give us the motivation to continue getting healthier and...
Replies
6
Views
281
Father God, I come before you asking for reconciliation in my broken relationship with ###. I ask that you guide us down the right path. Draw yourself closer to us. Break every chain the devil has ahold on us. Soften our hearts for one another. May we use kind words when speaking to one...
Replies
9
Views
322
Today is the day for ### to make his decision whether he’s going to be back with my daughter ###. I pray that he makes the right decision because they love each other so much and they’ve been together for a long time. I also pray for his mom to accept their relationship and to stop being a...
Replies
8
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom