Recently I was dumped by my ### of 5...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1

Humble Prayer Partner
Recently I was dumped by my bf of ### years, I loved him and I thought he loved me. Somehow the devil has tormented his mind into thinking that he is not ready to settle down and commit. Please pray for me that he comes to his senses and realizes what he's lost. I'm in great pain because I saw a future with this guy. I'm praying for strength and I'm praying that God will mend my broken heart so I will not think of all the pain I'm in. I am praying for my ex to come back to me and realize that college flings will not last, but I will.
 
Dear Lord,

I lift up this Christian daughter for healing of her broken heart. Help her to know that she is a jewel with value far above rubies. I pray her boyfriend will get the strength to commit and see the value of the relationship. I pray that they would have excellent communication skills and be a great match for supporting each other through life. Lord, if you have sent him away to protect this daughter, please heal up her broken heart quickly. Help her to see her great value whether he comes back or not. I pray for peace over this young lady. I pray she will trust you and give this to you. You have plans for us, plans to prosper us not to harm. Plans for a hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11) Thank you for the plans you have for this special young lady.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently I was being scammed by a loan provider asking me to pay a sum of money in order to release my loan, until yesterday I found out they are scamming after doing clarification with authority. I did not get the money I banked with them back, and currently I'm applying for another loan from a...
Replies
7
Views
409
Recently I realized that my much older sister-in-law was sharing sexually suggestive details about herself with my husband. My husband's brother is older than him. She is 2 years older than him and 14 years older than myself. She told him about how she liked reading raunchy stuff and freaked out...
Replies
7
Views
327
Recently I asked for forgiveness of my sins and help with a severe abscess. Since my prayers were served to Him, His grace has touched my life in two important ways. Firstly, I have not sinned since and I feel strong in my new found resilience to Satan, but I would ask please for additional...
Replies
8
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom