Recently I had posted a prayer request, Praise God ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielag29

Humble Prayer Warrior
PRAISE REPORT: Recently I had posted a prayer request, Praise God all mighty for hearing and answering our prayers. The Lord provided us with the tools we needed to fix the situation we were in, he guided us every step of the way and put the right person in our path to help us. Heavenly Father I praise you're name, thank you for every provision and all the blessings you poured our way. Thank you Lord for answering our prayers. I pray that this testimony reaches those with their own prayer requests, and know that you are right there Lord, looking after them all the time.

In Jesus Name I pray Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed for this and ask that God fills you with peace. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Family, First, I want to give thanks to God for answering my prayer and blessing me with a mentor. His timing is perfect, and I’m deeply grateful for the wisdom and support that this provision has brought into my life! I also come to you with the following prayer requests: Rest &...
Replies
8
Views
298
**Dear Prayer Warriors,** With a heart full of gratitude and new petitions, I come before you again. God has been faithful! ### **🙌 PRAISE REPORTS:** 1. **My baby girl is here!** Thank you for praying for us. 2. My boyfriend's health has improved - your prayers are working! ### **🔥...
Replies
8
Views
303
**Dear Prayer Warriors,** First, I want to **thank you** for your faithful prayers—God is answering! 🙌 **Praise Report:** - **Baby is healthy!** Yesterday's ultrasound showed our little one is **growing perfectly**—thank you, Jesus! - **Delivery next month**—please pray for a **safe...
Replies
6
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom