Reassurance And A ###'s Forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

allyNYC

Prayer Warrior
He says I did nothing wrong but something happened Friday that shouldn't have I got worried and emotional...please God Let him talk to me today..and help him with his family issue..I wish he could open up and talk because I'm here and I care I love him that's why I was so worried..please let my friend see how much I care
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been going through some financial and emotional difficulties that I have been neglecting my wife and my son. I am always in deep thought, thinking of how I can make things work or make it better, but in the process, I've closed my eyes on the ones that should be most important. I love my...
Replies
6
Views
123
Please pray that my friend ### will forgive me for whatever I did…Let her know I am sorry.
Replies
8
Views
294
May God have Mercy! I desperately need to hear from Him, the Lord's voice and leading, may He bring healing, assurance and certainty to my heart and soul. I pray for good night's sleep and the grace to remember any direction coming from God that could come directly from His Word, and also...
Replies
9
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,868
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom