Really Need God's Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving Father, I'm praying the scriptures below for ### and ###:

Psalm 91:14-15

14 “Because they love me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue them;

I will protect them, for they acknowledge my name.

15 They will call on me, and I will answer them;

I will be with them in trouble,

I will deliver them and honor them.

In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
Dear father we come boldly before you father sending this prayer request up to you and asking for a miracle in there lives in Jesus name we pray AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.
Replies
12
Views
192
ifeel like a loser. yes there is an appointment time. but I'm not so healthy and I'm a woman. so God, if there is a man for me, I don't know, will take a miracle. cause I won't be with anyone who doesn't care about them. thank you Lord in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ name please help with...
Replies
8
Views
136
I thank my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ for helping us in this difficult time. I was so stressed because I thought like our owner would create some chaos when we are shifting, but today God made him to give our half of the advance money. And also God only should make him give our remaining...
Replies
5
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom