Real Estate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lovehorses
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lovehorses

Guest
Could you continue to lift up prayers to God of my real estate issue-### or on my own. I'm seeking God's will in all I do. Clarity, HIS path, design and Wisdom of my life. I cast out Satan all of my will out. In the Name of Jesus. Amen
 
Lord We pray for your child, Show them clarity in whatever they do, let them walk in your divine guidance and let NO evil enter into their lives, let them be a blessing and witness your greatness in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Child of God Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.

I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my daughter ###. She’s enrolling in Real Estate school today. She’s a beautiful young woman who is great with people. Pray for ### and her new Real Estate journey. Pray she does well and has plenty of confidence. Pray for ### and her new Real Estate Journey. Thank you for your prayers...
Replies
6
Views
71
O Creator of the Universe, the Ultimate Provider and Giver of Peace, I come to You with an open heart, seeking Your guidance and blessing. You know my struggles, my financial worries, and the weight I carry. I place my intentions and my work into Your hands. Open the doors of opportunity...
Replies
11
Views
210
Please pray in Jesus name for the real estate agent who helped me sign the contract for the ex-apartment, as he may have known about the electrical hazards. He also discouraged me from finding out the truth about why the lights were flashing. Please pray that he repents and turns to God. He has...
Replies
6
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom