Re-Establish Yourself, In The Spirit, With The First And The Last

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoveJoyPeace
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LoveJoyPeace

Guest
Re-establish yourself, in the Spirit, with the First and the Last

Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teaching

If I could have made the decision today of what should have been the headline on the front page of every newspaper in the world, it would have read: RETURN TO YOUR FIRST LOVE!

God is Love. And Jesus Christ is the First and the Last. Consider making Jesus Christ your First Love, and also your Last Love.

The Creator of you, the Savior of your soul, the Word of God, came in the form of a human being to seal up the relationship between His Creation and Himself. You are included in this re-establishment if you choose to be.

If you choose to be re-established with your First Love and your Last Love, in the Holy Spirit, you will find your New Life sealed up in Him, and you will know the things that are freely given to you of God. He has made all things new.

I pray by the power of the Holy Spirit who knows the will of God and searches your heart, you will choose to be re-established with your Creator, and His Creation. I pray you will be able to identify your New Life within His Creation and receive the fullness of all He has wanted to give you. He has made all things new.

Time of Reflection…

Please make this time special for you and your First Love and Last Love, Jesus Christ, to come together, with no distractions. Spend quality time, hearing, receiving and speaking with each other. Just the two of You!

References…

Bible Gateway passage: Revelation 1:10-18 - King James Version

Bible Gateway passage: 1 Corinthians 2:12 - King James Version
 
AMEN SISTER! "WE LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US (1 JN. 4:19)

NEVERTHELESS I HAVE SOMEWHAT AGAINST THEE BECAUSE THOU HAST LEFT THY FIRST LOVE. REMEMBER THEREFORE FROM WHENCE THOU ART FALLEN, AND REPENT, AND DO THE FIRST WORKS; OR ELSE I WILL COME TO THE QUICKLY, AND REMOVE THY CANDLESTICK OUT OF HIS PLACE, EXCEPT THOU REPENT....TO HIM THAT OVERCOMETH WILL I GIVE TO EAT OUT OF THE TREE OF LIFE, WHICH IS IN THE MIDST OF THE PARADISE OF GOD. (REV. 2:4-7)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. After more than four years of loneliness, rejection, and lack - compounded by childhood wounds, C-PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and OCD - I find myself unemployed, financially depleted, and cut off from the community in ### where I was known, accepted, and loved. Decisions...
Replies
10
Views
283
Dear Lord, I come before You again today, humbly asking for Your help and wisdom. Please guide me, Lord, that every plan and prayer in our hearts will always align with Your perfect will. Lord, I am planning to move out from the resort—not because of pride, but because I can no longer handle all...
Replies
8
Views
229
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 87:1: Of the Sons of Korah. A psalm. A song. He has founded his city on the holy mountain. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 87:1 highlights the divine foundation of God’s chosen city, Jerusalem, often referred to as Zion. In...
Replies
8
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,978
Messages
16,794,172
Members
649,554
Latest member
Whlaraosor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom