Random Episodes Of Crying

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

HealingHand101

Humble Servant of All
Enough is enough. Life is beating me down. The next two days are going to be awful on top of it all I have two test for school I haven't been able to study for. Please pray my life gets it together some way soon. I'm broke, have no way of making more money, school is hard, I'm lonely, and I'm having a hard time doing everything I need to for my kids as a single parent. I want to crawl in a hole and not come out. I'm hurting and don't understand why Jesus has left me.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus will never leave you. But I know how hard life can be.I prayed for you in Jesus Name.May god hear all your prayers!

Similar Requests

Help me I'm using contraceptive pills monthly and for this whole month but i found out I'm positive on pregnancy test and 2 weeks delay.. Why is it happen i have 4 kids already and the two of them has global developmental disorder (mild autism) is this a suffering or blessing? What should i do...
Replies
Views
My daughter Alex and alyssa whom are 11 and 9 my husband Aaron Daniel Ware 40 day before yesturday and yesturday Thursday kept saying he wanted ti adopt my kids . However we been married 6 years and none of this came about when we were dating and when we got married and see his mom and dad live...
Replies
Views
My daughter Alex and alyssa whom are 11 and 9 my husband Aaron Daniel Ware 40 day before yesturday and yesturday Thursday kept saying he wanted ti adopt my kids . However we been married 6 years and none of this came about when we were dating and when we got married and see his mom and dad live...
Replies
Views
God i pray for your right timing five yeats ago i pray for help in my lowes time that i taught i lost that do still ask gid why me this month is my five year i have learned to creep ,walk gotten to know you more it has been hard but i thank you lord and my family that has stand by me trying to...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and children. I am a single parent who is currently renting a room in a garage with my two kids, The owner of the house wants us to pack or box our stuffs already because she wants to sell the house now. I asked for grace period coz my son is still studying this school year...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom