radio

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please pray for me šŸ™ that God will forgive my sins I have sinned against God I feel very guilt conscience and shame of my sins please pray šŸ™ God will have mercy on all my passengers please pray I don't lose my house my house is in Christ my family would fight for me to keep my house and that it will support me I'm having problems in crisis in the group of my house is at Jeopardy please pray we have a staff that is mentally and restless please pray that she will discharge from that dished from the group home please pay that they will be peace in this group I have lots of enemies in the group home please pray that I could be at peace with them and we get all get along in the group homes the owner that runs the group she is trying to kick me out please pray that my conservative my family will fight for me that she the owner that don't kick me out for the group for no reason at all please pray for my pet mouse their life is that Jeopardy some of them has been killed they are God's creatures please pray for your safety and their protection that God will look out for them that none of no more than one please pray that they stay healthy please pray the rest of them do not get killed they are God's creatures and I love all God's creatures they are innocent creatures they don't deserve to die they won't live and eat and drink like we do they're trying to survive to give you water people are so cruel I don't understand why people are so cruel in this world to God's creatures amen šŸ˜­šŸ ā¤ļø

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
You would think in a marriage that there would be a great degree of intimacy, maybe passion. But sometimes people just feel like they're living with a roommate. If that's you, is there something you can do about it? Let's talk about it on today's episode of Relationship Radio. Relationship...
Replies
Views
  • Article
How do people fall in love? And maybe just as importantly, how do people fall out of love? Well, it's not magic. But there is a secret to it. And we want to tell you about that secret in this episode of Relationship Radio. Relationship Radio is hosted by CEO of Marriage Helper, Kimberly Beam...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What do you do if your spouse is checked out emotionally? Do you accept it or tolerate it? Or do you do something about it? That's what we talk about in today's episode of Relationship Radio. Relationship Radio is hosted by CEO of Marriage Helper, Kimberly Beam Holmes, and founder of Marriage...
Replies
Views
  • Article
People talk a lot about intimacy. But usually when they do, they refer to sex. When we talk about intimacy, we talk about openness, transparency, vulnerabilityā€¦ really getting to know the other person and the other person knowing you seeing deep inside. Are there tips to be able to accomplish...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Nobody wants to hear it. And if you've heard it, it hurtsā€¦ It's when your spouse looks at you and says, ā€œI don't love you anymore.ā€ Or maybe they say it like this, ā€œI love you, but I'm not in love with you anymore.ā€ Is it over? Is there anything you can do? Actually, there's a lot you can do...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom