Quick Update on Layla

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Quick Update on Layla. Her tests this morning came back well, so they are discharging her tonight to go home with home health nursing. She will have the pit line in for a bit to finish the antibiotic therapy, so this is the reason for the nurses coming in to take care of her. I want to thank all of you again for your prayers, they are so much appreciated, and thank You Jesus for touching our little Layla and healing her body, all glory be to God. :)

Amen! I am soooo glad that she will be ok. Thank you father for placing your hand on this little girl and healing her. Thank you Jesus.

lord i thank your for layla, father you heard our prayers when we asked you to heal LAYLA.lord i know you will prevail even in the remaining part and we shall not fail to glorify you thank you lord. amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Psalm 9

1 I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;

I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

2 I will be glad and rejoice in you;

I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.

Kristie, our hearts are full of thanksgiving to Him for what He has done and what He is going to do for you and your loved ones...and you so well loved by Him and by us all..we truly appreciate and love you, sister
default_hug.gif

ooooow, when praises go up, his blessings come down, this is all God's doing, he's to be praise, he is indeed a wonderful God, we are happy for you, stay blessed.

Thank You Lord Jesus for Your healing power that is at work in Layla. We thank You that she is recovering well and is able to go home. Lord, continue to heal, restore and bless this child. May the Lord bless thee, Layla, and keep thee and may his face shine upon thee and may he always be gracious unto thee, in Jesus Name amen!

"Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men." Ps. 107:15

Yes Lord, Thank you for your Miracle in Layla Lord, Continue to Make her stronger each second Lord, Be with her Mom and Kristie Lord, just now, Give them your great comfort Lord, Protect each one Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

May God continue to heal and bless Layla. I pray for His grace and blessing over this family that has been through so much, yet held to their faith. May God bring an abundance of healing and provision as this problem is resolved. Comfort and peace, faith and strength be with you all!

default_heart2.gif
:heart2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
I had a burden for all of them, like fans coming out of nowhere, they show up and tells you things that only Jesus knows what is going on in their life. Some are lonely living in a remote area, while others are living in a crowded city where no one cares or speaks to them. Some a wealthy, some...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom