Questions and doubts

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Cdwyrick

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for JB that her doubts of salvation that she's dealing with be answered. She questions herself daily not knowing if she is for sure going to heaven . Help her to be saved and know for sure she is going to one day be with her savior . In Jesus name we pray. Amen

Be Encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for God to answer your prayer request.

Let Us Pray: God I come asking in Jesus’ name that You will favor me like You favored Moses. Bless and prosper me like You blessed and prospered Isaac. Promote and established me like You did for Joseph. Intervene for me liked you intervene for Ester and the Jews. Anoint me like You anointed David. Fight for me like You fought for the Israelites when they walked in obedience to Your Word. Protect and keep me safe like You did for Daniel. Honor me like You honored Mary. Heal me when I stand in need of healing like You healed the woman with the issue of blood. Use me like You used Paul to speak, teach, and preach Your Word.

God teach me how to pray like Moses and Elijah. Teach me how to fast like Daniel. Teach me how to respect You like Joseph. Teach me how to trust You like Noah. Teach me how to Love You like John. Teach me how to obey You like Your Son, Jesus Christ. Teach me Your Word like You dictated Your Word to the Prophets, Kings, Priest, and Apostles who wrote the Bible. Teach me how to examine the Scriptures like the Bereans. Teach me how to love what You love and hate what You hate. And teach me how to seek Your face and not just Your hands with all my heart, mind, and soul. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and all those I love and care about. Do this for us all Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It, and It Is So in Jesus’ Name.

Be Encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for God to answer your prayer request.

Let Us Pray: God I come asking in Jesus’ name that You will favor me like You favored Moses. Bless and prosper me like You blessed and prospered Isaac. Promote and established me like You did for Joseph. Intervene for me liked you intervene for Ester and the Jews. Anoint me like You anointed David. Fight for me like You fought for the Israelites when they walked in obedience to Your Word. Protect and keep me safe like You did for Daniel. Honor me like You honored Mary. Heal me when I stand in need of healing like You healed the woman with the issue of blood. Use me like You used Paul to speak, teach, and preach Your Word.

God teach me how to pray like Moses and Elijah. Teach me how to fast like Daniel. Teach me how to respect You like Joseph. Teach me how to trust You like Noah. Teach me how to Love You like John. Teach me how to obey You like Your Son, Jesus Christ. Teach me Your Word like You dictated Your Word to the Prophets, Kings, Priest, and Apostles who wrote the Bible. Teach me how to examine the Scriptures like the Bereans. Teach me how to love what You love and hate what You hate. And teach me how to seek Your face and not just Your hands with all my heart, mind, and soul. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and all those I love and care about. Do this for us all Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It, and It Is So in Jesus’ Name.

blogentry-130754-0-92178400-1426169385.jpg

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Thank you God for my blessings! I continue to pray for my daughter who is facing mental challenges. My grandson is now 5 and she is still too distracted to spend quality time with him. He’s been lashing out in anger lately and I’m sure it’s because he’s mad that she left him. She shared custody...
Replies
Views
Thank you God for my blessings! I continue to pray for my daughter who is facing mental challenges. My grandson is now 5 and she is still too distracted to spend quality time with him. He’s been lashing out in anger lately and I’m sure it’s because he’s mad that she left him. She shared custody...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m asking for prayers last tues my wife was told she has a chest infection she got antibiotics but got sick bad from them ( side affect) so she got prescribed erythromycin she was told to take two tablets four times a day they were 250mg each so 8 tablets a day she had a total of 40...
Replies
Views
Pray for my daughter and her confidence and love of herself - that it grows and that she feels she can master whatever comes her way ❤️ Help me be the best mother I can be in supporting Who she is and help her become the best version of herself ❤️ Amen ❤️
Replies
Views
Prayer request for lady's healing. A lady been having to wear tight bras cause in city she lives in there's not many big people's clothes, or bras. Please pray she heals. She's been feeling pinching feeling on her lower right breast. She barely started feeling the pinches. She had to lift heavy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom