Question One's Own Self...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

question one's own self first...question not the 'world'...
it is said...one's conscience an free will of thought...
for only there...God can be reached...nothing more...nothing less...
not brother...mother...father or sister can go there...a quiet place...
of one's own self...this too is known to be...it is said...some of the best minds...
have went insane...searching the 'world' for greater things...
the greatest thing of all...the Holy Spirit of God's Divine love an wisdom...
a spiritual well being within one's own self...Amen...Amen...Praise God...
this life encounters test after test after test every waking breath...
without God very close by...this soul would be lost again...this too is known to be...
each time a tear is felt...thank you God...thank you God...thank you God...
for this life has God on constant stand by...what a blessing...thank you God...
'mirror mirror on the wall...what is it that YOU 'see'...
bless all that come here...fellowship of God's love to share...Amen...Praise God...
I am you...you are I...

Profound words to ponder...believe it.

For as then, it is so for this day.

Praise God.

Profound words to ponder...believe it.

For as then, it is so for this day.

Praise God.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. We have to die to self-daily. And our "ego" and pride can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
(Not to be confused with self-righteous indignation) DO I GET ANGRY? Of course I do. Because, like Jesus, when He entered into the temple, I'm offended by the continual blatent disrespect toward the Father. I can see how greedy behavior is blocking those who are truly in need of a healing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This was really a great question asked in our Sunday School Class when a young person came out and started to ask about our eternal birth on earth or it will in heaven? Gods wonderful promise said to all of us. Thou shall not die but live. Psalm 118.17 It begins when are are saved. The Blood...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom