Put us in a right mind Jesus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Lord please please please put us in a right mind and give us wisdom. In Jesus' name Amen...

God bless you ###
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ give ### back her right mind and give her invega shot today Jesus Christ thank you Jesus Christ and let her come home
Replies
8
Views
175
Jesus Christ help us please let my daughter get her invega shot and right meds now in Jesus Christ name let her be in a good way help her get home safely thank you Jesus Christ
Replies
11
Views
233
Please pray for ### and me, our relationship has really shaken and I believe only God's Grace can put us on the right track. I surely do love ### and I don't want to lose him, he is respectful, kind, caring and lovely. Peace be with you all in the name of our precious Lord Jesus Christ.
Replies
7
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,508
Messages
16,800,454
Members
650,027
Latest member
Wemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom