PT test tomorrow

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for my Son is a great caring smart Young Man. Has had some terrible luck lately that has his thinking his mind off key. He try’s so hard he is a workaholic. Helps all. Been electrician for 20 years. Wants needs his MASTERS IN ELECTRICITY his Career depends on this test. Please pray...
Replies
6
Views
268
Father, may I not have covid so eye surgery may commence. Thank You for safe trip to clinic and negative test results in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
15
Views
318
Jesus please let my packages still arrive today and the company is saying that I need to return it when I shouldn't have to. Also, please let my ### realize that he needs to study for test tomorrow, and if he for some reason misses school, please let him be able to make up the work. Thank you...
Replies
8
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom