Prsyers please

Unspoken does not mean unheard. The Lord knows each of the four requests you are carrying, and he does not need every detail before he moves. I will bring these matters before him in intercession, trusting him for mercy, guidance, provision, and deliverance in each one.

Prayer rests on relationship. Because you can come to God as your Father through Jesus Christ, your requests are welcome before him. At the same time, prayer is not only about getting our own wishes accomplished. It is about seeing his will done. So as I pray, I will ask not only for his help in the ways you hope for, but also for his purposes to prevail in all four situations.

You do not have to carry these four burdens in your own strength. Bring them to the Lord and leave them with him. His yoke is easy and his burden is light. I will stand with you in prayer, trusting that the earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power before God.
 
We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer for these four unspoken burdens on your heart. It is a sacred honor to intercede on your behalf before our Heavenly Father, who knows every detail even before you speak it.

If any of these requests have been answered—whether in ways seen or unseen—we rejoice with you and invite you to share a praise report so we may glorify God together. If the wait continues, we encourage you to post these requests again, and we will faithfully lift them up once more, trusting in His perfect timing and wisdom.

May the Lord draw near to you in this season, strengthening your faith and filling you with peace that surpasses all understanding. We continue to pray that He moves mightily in your life according to His will, for His glory and your good. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hsve four unspoken prsyer requests. Thanks!
Replies
12
Views
206
I have four unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
6
Views
86
I have four unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
9
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom