Prsy I get a ride home everynite at work it cost me

Heidianna

Servant of All
Prsy I get a ride home everynite at work it cost me ###.## to take cab I couldn't afford it n I don't want to quit my job pray we work sat n ### hours a day I need the money
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in i get a job at secretly at a reptile store urgently so I can say Hi at least to animals since I dont have any hardly and urgently can afford a Trailer to own of my own greatly im healed. Life in GREATLY I get my own address my name so im stable paid in full no more debt poverty lack...
Replies
9
Views
109
Could I please have prayers that I am able to find someone to give me a ride home from work this week? My stepbrother's wife usually helps me but she hasn't been able to for ### weeks. I've been using Uber but it's too expensive. I don't want to walk home in ### degree heat. Please let someone...
Replies
6
Views
294
I’m almost 9 months pregnant. I’m tired, I’m still working full time, I will work until I go into labor. I’m going to lose my job at the birth. We need my income, but we don’t get to keep it. I don’t have a car seat or a stroller, I have about 5 pairs of clothes for my baby for each age she will...
Replies
11
Views
687
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,828
Members
650,156
Latest member
Nalseilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom