Provision Of ### Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lover of Day 7

Guest
I feel like I've been given a dream to start a retreat centre (probably out in the country somewhere) where people can go and get away from the stresses of life and heal their heart issues, as well as learn to take care of their earthly temple (their body) and the creation God has placed us in dominion over. The first step I have taken towards this is going to school to learn about nutrition. God has miraculously provided me with a place to stay and an awesome God-fearing Christian roommate, as I've had to move far from home. God is great at showing off that He is the Provider of all good things. I am praying now that we will somehow be able to get through this year of schooling debt free (I feel it is important in this situation for me to not start the centre with financial debt... as that may shift the motivation factor from love to selfish gain. "Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law." Romans 13:8) Again, I know God is faithful and will accomplish HIS plans. Thanks for your prayers!
 
Lord help ### gain her serving the Lord expertise in her own talent. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Please protect ### and help her in getting things done for the good thought she has in her mind. Provide her with all she needs to accomplish her Goal Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Dear Father, please use her life to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. Please Lord, give her confirmation with another confirmation on the path she believed that she's after Your vision to build a retreat center. Lord, if this is from You, let all the doors be opened for her to walk forth with Your provisions. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about these two things: 1. For God to bring to me my destiny helper who will divinely give me a better n life-changing job. 2. For my brother and client ###, tht God should provide large sums to him so that he will surprisingly send me money and tell me to use it and continue...
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray that God becomes Lord over every area of my finances. Although I work, I have very little to show for it. I cannot seem to trace where my money goes, and I am carrying debts and many financial responsibilities. Lord, teach me to steward my finances wisely, provide for every need, and...
Replies
11
Views
186
Subject: Prayer Request for Financial Breakthrough, Provision, and Favor Dear Prayer Ministry, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers during this season of waiting and believing God for His divine provision and breakthrough. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom