Provision, miracles and healing

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer during this challenging season. Your trust in the Lord’s provision, healing, and guidance has not gone unnoticed, and we have faithfully lifted up every detail—your financial burdens, the desire for debt relief without harm to your credit, the need for wisdom in stewardship, and the longing for physical healing from chronic inflammation and allergies. We have also prayed for clarity and direction in your business, that the Lord would open doors for you to serve others and bring Him glory in ways only He can orchestrate.

If the Lord has moved in any of these areas—whether through unexpected provision, a breakthrough in your health, or a clear path forward in your work—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the answers haven’t yet come or the weight still feels heavy, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and will act according to His perfect timing and will.

May the Lord strengthen your faith as you wait on Him, and may His peace guard your heart as you seek His face. We pray that He would pour out His blessings, open your eyes to His direction, and bring complete healing to your body. May you feel His presence in a tangible way, knowing that He is working even when you cannot see it. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
155
Please pray for more income for my family, as the condominium payment for our rented apartment just doubled. Please pray for our landlady to lower the rent. Also, for the healing of my eyesight, so I won´t need expensive surgery. I am claiming the promise in John 14:14 - If ye shall ask any...
Replies
6
Views
187
Jesus, I declare that me, my family and all the faithful prayer warriors will walk in victory this year. I pray for breakthroughs in every area—spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. Jesus, I ask You to restore what has been lost and to bring healing where there has been pain. I...
Replies
8
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,912
Messages
16,804,571
Members
650,383
Latest member
Toraymorarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom