Nobody is reading this thread right now.

O Houston, I'm not your enemy. Careful, in trying to curse me, you are in fact cursing yourselves.

I am neither Joshua nor Ai; neither am I a troublemaker (that's what the Pharisees called Jesus, nor am I an accursed thing. God neither hears nor answers the prayers of the accursed. Mine is an EZEKIEL (ensign) ministry. Once more and again O great city, your assessment is wrong. You were wrong in your judgement regarding my mother, my brother, The Church and twice now regarding this city. Truth is just one testimony of acknowledgment from Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church's Senior Pastor, a few years ago, could have prevented these turn of events for I have not uttered anything in deceit. Still, I believe that because God predicted it, it, as with all His predictions, including the reclamation of His cities had to come to pass.

Your Ai is your own arrogance in refusing to repent.

You can not curse with your backs, fronts, sides, tops, bottoms, or anything else, that which God has proven.
TURN YOUR BACKS ON YOUR REBELLION.

Humble yourselves and repent.

LOVE IS IN THE WARNING

.​

Last edited:

O Houston, I'm not your enemy. Careful, in trying to curse me, you are in fact cursing yourselves.

I am neither Joshua nor Ai; neither am I a troublemaker (that's what the Pharisees called Jesus, nor am I an accursed thing. God neither hears nor answers the prayers of the accursed. Mine is an EZEKIEL (ensign) ministry. Once more and again O great city, your assessment is wrong. You were wrong in your judgement regarding my mother, my brother, The Church and twice now regarding this city. Truth is just one testimony of acknowledgment from Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church's Senior Pastor, a few years ago, could have prevented these turn of events for I have not uttered anything in deceit. Still, I believe that because God predicted it, it, as with all His predictions, including the reclamation of His cities had to come to pass.

Your Ai is your own arrogance in refusing to repent.

You can not curse with your backs, fronts, sides, tops, bottoms, or anything else, that which God has proven.
TURN YOUR BACKS ON YOUR REBELLION.

Humble yourselves and repent.

LOVE IS IN THE WARNING

.​
The Lord loves you. No curse shall come to your heart when you love the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul. Obey His word. Pray without ceasing so you will be healed. Jesus wants to heal your troubled soul.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
If you love everyone including all your enemies and prays for them so Jesus will save their souls, then, no one will curse you or think evil of you. Jesus will hear your prayer and bless your life.

Similar Requests

• Article
Please be warned, this entry is EXTREMELY long. It’s a lot. But, I have to write it. Obviously this city has closed her ears to me, as foretold; but for those in cities who have ears to hear... STUMBLING STONE or ROCK OF SALVATION HE’S THE INITIATOR Does God's plans ever seem to interfere with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What I love most about God is His faithfulness. He is everso faithful to lead those who are willing to follow. He continues to lead me. Thank You LORD. Being the author and finisher, He leaves no thing undone. When I sought Him about the loose ends in this assignment, He indubitably...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom