Protection

  • Thread starter Thread starter alwaysintrble
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alwaysintrble

Guest
Please pray for protection against a co-worker named ### where I work. She believes that one of us will be chosen to be fired and has started a virtual war regarding this issue. It has got to stop and I am finding out that this person is not a friend of mine as I thought. I work with some of the most vile women I ever worked with in my life before. This is a new experience for me and is causing great difficulty. This person is a professing Christian, there are three women who profess the same and then there is me, a true believer. Please pray that the Lord will put an end to this competition, I do not want a part of.
 
Father,

I thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord, we come to You in prayer with ###. In prayer she has professed that there are many foes standing ready to attack. The enemy's ammunition is relentless coming from every direction. Lord I pray that You thoroughly protect ### by Your impenetrable shield that completely surrounds her. Fear misguides, but faith guides her into an enduring trust in Your unfailing love. You are our shelter from the stormy blast of Satan's weaponry. I pray that You lift her head as she is encouraged in You today and her hope is secured in her future eternal home with You. Thank You for hearing this prayer. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me please. ###. ###. And my sister. ###. My husband disappeared. On purpose. He’s Canadian. He ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. Ok. Ashamed of me. I drank vodka to kill my emotional pain. Backfired. I was fired. Worked there over ### years. My ex great friend at work turned me...
Replies
8
Views
125
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
12
Views
167
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
11
Views
512
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom