Protection

  • Thread starter Thread starter newton1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newton1

Guest
Please pray for protection of the mind and heart for my ###. Please keep them with friends that Jesus would want them with. Please keep their delicate self-esteems in tact. Please pray that I would be the mother they need. In Jesus's Holy Name... Amen
 
Lord God, I lift up her daughter to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to her and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking her. I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect her today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to her today. I praise You and thank you, Father. In Jesus Christ,

Amen."
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request with His answer in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

Be Encouraged,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray urgently for my sons, ### and ###. They are both walking through an incredibly difficult season and seem to be under intense spiritual attack. A series of painful circumstances, setbacks, and troubling situations have begun to spiral, and they desperately need God’s protection...
Replies
11
Views
242
Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in...
Replies
11
Views
198
Please pray for my older daughter to get out of this toxic relationship swifty with this young man. Please pray that this young man's father will have his son move back home alone. He is not ready for a relationship because of his behaviors. Expose to his father the disrespect, exploitation and...
Replies
9
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom