Protection

Your prayer has come before the Lord and I join you in lifting it to Jesus Christ with gratitude for His mercy and with urgency for His help. I thank God for your faith that pleads the blood of Christ over your home and your children, and for your desire to see your family guarded in peace and restored in love.

I pray with you for protection tonight. May the Lord cover your home, every door and window, every room and corner, and set His angels to keep watch. May He guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus and give you all a restful and peaceful night under the shadow of His wings. May His peace that passes all understanding fill your home and drive out fear and confusion.

I pray for your son. May the Lord calm his thoughts and emotions, give him rest free from torment, and fill his sleep with comfort and joy. May God grant him grace to grow in functional language to express his feelings, wants and needs with gentleness, and may He surround him with loving presence and calm. I ask the Lord to strengthen you as you care for him, and to give you wisdom and patience each day.

I pray for your younger daughter. May the Lord cover her with healing and strength, protect her mind and body, bless her studies and work with favor, surround her with godly friendships, and keep her in peace and confidence in His love. I understand the hurt she feels seeing her sister pulled away, and I ask Christ to comfort her and keep her safe from harm.

I pray especially for your older daughter. I hear your anguish over the control and division you see, the demand that family time must be paid for, the pressure to support spending habits, and the exhaustion and isolation this has brought. Scripture teaches that marriage is a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, and that living together and sexual union belong within that covenant. Because of this, I cannot ask God to bless this living arrangement as if it were marriage. Instead I join you in asking Him to open her eyes to truth, to break every ungodly tie that binds her, to restore her sense of worth in Christ, to free her from feelings of obligation and entrapment, and to give her courage to step away from what is harming her and to return to safety, to family, and to faith. I pray that any plans that cause division and isolation would be frustrated, that she would no longer imitate rebellion or disrespect, but would hunger again for home, for peace, and for righteousness. I pray for her protection and for a future guided by wisdom, and if it is His will, for a godly spouse in His perfect time for both of your daughters, according to His design for marriage.

I pray also for you. May the Lord who sees your tears fill you with wisdom, grace, strength and courage for this season. As you have shown great faith like the woman who pressed through the crowd to touch Christ, and like the mother who pleaded for her daughter, may your faith be strengthened. God does not always remove hardship at once, but He gives power to stand above fear and to trust His promises of eternal life and sonship through Jesus Christ alone. In Christ we have been made sons and daughters not by nature or by human ties but by grace through faith, and we owe one another love as members of one body.

I declare with you that no weapon formed against you and your family shall prosper, and that Christ is able to deliver from every evil and to supply every good. May He restore your family bond stronger than before, rooted in love and grace, with unity, joy and laughter in your gatherings. May He provide for your needs so you may help others, and may He bring divine intervention to mend broken relationships in a trusting and godly way.

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, cover this mother and her children, guard their home, calm their hearts, deliver from all darkness and bring light into every dark place. Give wisdom, heal, restore, and lead this family in Your way. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over me and my children. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around yard, surroundings, every door, every window, every...
Replies
9
Views
52
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over me and my children. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around yard, surroundings, every door, every window, every...
Replies
8
Views
46
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over me and my children. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around yard, surroundings, every door, every window, every...
Replies
8
Views
63
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom