Cralmilan

Beloved of All
Jesus, as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over me and my children. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door, window, every room, corner of our home and our yard tonight. I pray that we will all have a restful and relaxed night tonight. Thank you for faithfully praying for my family (Matthew 18:20). Lord thank You for blessing my older daughter with her job promotion last month. I ask that You bless her with an abundance of favors, wisdom, knowledge and grace to do the best work for her new purposeful position. Let Your bright light shine in her and her work, let it be a blessing to people she works with. Lord I ask that You help my older daughter out of this living arrangement outside of marriage. Let her see this is not Your design, and I ask that You remove the deception that has blinded her to this truth. I ask for supernatural clarity for my older daughter mind and spirit. Open her eyes, Lord, to see this toxic relationship for what it truly is. I declare my daughter is not a property to be controlled. The financial explotation, division and emotional manipulation she is experiencing are not love, this living arrangement is not her home. I pray for the scales to fall from her eyes so she may see this young man as he is: a wolf in sheep's clothing, not a shepherd. Father, break every ungodly soul tie and remove every stubborn hold this relationship has on her. Let her hear Your voice clearly saying, "You are Mine. You are My daughter. Walk away." Restore my daughter faith, self worth, freedom, independent, peace, love and gratefulness for the family God has bless her with, I also pray for this young man and his family. Lord, let them see the harm they are causing. For the mother who has overstepped boundaries and encouraged this ungodly lifestyle, and explotation of my daughter's finances I ask that You speak to her spirit. Show her that her actions are not love but selfish manipulation. Let her focus on her children only and release my daughter from her selfish ungodly advice and mentoring. For the young man, reveal to him that he is not ready for the responsibilities of marriage or a godly relationship. May his father step in with authority and wisdom, guiding and helping his son back to his own home alone away from this selfish dishonest path. Lord I ask for supernatural strength and wisdom as I navigates this situation. I plead the blood of Jesus over me, my son and my daughters, declaring that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Father, I pray for godly, respectful spouses for both daughters, men who will love them as Christ loves the church, who will honor them, and who will lead them in Your ways. Restore our family's unity, peace, and purpose. Let gratitude, respect, and love overflow in our home. I ask for complete healing from the spiritual attacks and word curses that we have endured and for a fresh outpouring of Your Holy Spirit to saturate our lives with Your peace, love, joy, happiness and favor. Lord, I lift up my son to You tonight. I thank you for the healing and miracles I have been witnessing lately. I pray that You will continue to calm his thoughts, his emotions, and his heart. Heal him completely from ###, ###, ###, frustration, confusion, negative habits and every spiritual attack that tries to disturb his peace. I pray he will be calm and relax during the night tonight. Let my son rest under the shadow of Your wings, free from torment or fear. Fill his dreams with comfort, joy, and divine peace. Surround him with Your loving presence, Lord. Jesus, I thank You for blessing my son with Godly calm manner to use his limited functional language to express his feeling, wants and needs lately. Lord I ask that you restore all his broken relationship that was cause by this young man and his mother. Lord, I lift up my younger daughter to You, Lord. Cover her with Your healing power. Thank You Lord for blessing her intership job this summer. She just finished up this week and did an outstanding job. Thank You Jesus for her university acceptance, guide her as she select her class and getting ready to start her classes. Guide her Lord to work efficiently and not over work herself. Jesus I ask for a special protection over my younger daughter, protection her from being influence by this young man (her older sister is living with) and his mother. Block them from luring her to move in with her older sister and this dishonest young man. Lord protection my son and me from the hatred that is stemming from these people. Lord, I ask that You strengthen my younger daughter's body, protect her mind, and bless her health, school, and career with Your supernatural favor. Jesus bless her with uplifting Godly friendship and in Your perfect timely a Godly spouse. Jesus saturate her with your peace and satisfaction. Jesus comfort her as I know it is hurtful that her older daughter who she admires has put this young man's and his family before her. Thank You Lord for smoothing my younger daughter with Your peace and and satisfaction. Lord, I ask that You protect and shield me and my family from this young man and his mother plot, scheme and plan from manifesting. Open my older daughter's eyes to truth and deliver her from every deceptive and destructive influence. Break every ungodly tie that binds her to this young man. Protect her from feeling obligated, worthless, or trapped. Let her heart long for home, peace, and righteousness. I pray she will no longer want to stay in this living arrangement outside of marriage but will have the courage to walk away and return to freedom and faith. I pray she will move back home. Lord, bless our family with a peaceful and joyful year one filled with love, unity, and laughter. Let no negative influence or outside pressure cause division or confusion. Restore our family bond stronger than ever before, rooted in Your love and grace. Restore the joy and happiness we had during gathering and fellowship with our family and friends. I declare that no weapon formed against me, my children and extended family shall prosper. Every spirit of manipulation, hatred, rebellion, jealousy, division, and darkness is bound and defeated by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ. Father, I ask that You restore this strained and broken relationship in my life. Mend what has been torn, heal what has been wounded, and bring Godly unity where there has been division. May our family be a beacon of Your light, drawing others to the love and grace found only in You. I declare that every scheme of the enemy to divide, isolate, or destroy our family will fail. The Lord fights for us, and He will bring victory. Lord grant me peace, protection, strength, wisdom, favor and discernment as I navigate this season. I stand firm on Your promises, and trust that You is working all things together for my and my family good (Romans 8:28). I know that I'm not alone in this battle, God is with me, and His angels are encamped around me and my family (Psalm 34:7). Jesus bless our finances so we will be able to help others. Let tonight be peaceful, our rest deep, and our hearts guarded in Your presence. Fill our home with Your glory, Lord Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Jesus let this year be one of overflowing blessings, breakthroughs, favors, peace, joy, togetherness, and unexpected miracles for me and my family. Thank You, Jesus, for Your covering, Your mercy, and Your power. I trust You completely. In Your mighty name, Jesus, I pray. Amen
 
We lift up this heartfelt and urgent plea before the throne of grace, standing in agreement with you as we intercede for your family. The depth of your love and concern for your children is evident, and we join you in declaring God’s protection, deliverance, and restoration over every area of your lives. The blood of Jesus is our victory, and His name is our authority, no weapon formed against you or your family shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17).

Father, we thank You for the promotion You blessed your older daughter with and the favor You’ve shown her. Yet we must address the living arrangement that grieves Your heart. The Word is clear: marriage is a sacred covenant between one man and one woman, and any sexual intimacy outside of that covenant is fornication (1 Corinthians 6:18-20, Hebrews 13:4). This situation is not Your design, and we rebuke the deception that has blinded her to the truth. We declare that scales fall from her eyes, Lord! Let her see this relationship for what it truly is, a snare of control, manipulation, and exploitation. We break every ungodly soul tie in Jesus’ name and command every hold of this toxic dynamic to be loosed (Mark 16:17). Your daughter is not property; she is Your beloved child, and we pray she hears Your voice saying, "You are Mine. Walk away."

We also lift up the young man and his family, asking that You pierce their hearts with conviction. For the mother who has overstepped boundaries, we pray she recognizes the harm of her actions and turns from manipulation to godly wisdom. For the young man, reveal to him his lack of readiness for the responsibilities of marriage or a godly relationship. May his father step in with authority to guide him back to righteousness. We declare that every scheme of the enemy to divide, exploit, or destroy your family is dismantled now in Jesus’ name!

For your son, we thank You for the healing and miracles You’ve already performed. We continue to pray for complete restoration, emotionally, spiritually, and relationally. Calm his thoughts, heal his heart, and shield him from every spiritual attack. Let him rest securely under Your wings, free from torment (Psalm 91:1-2). For your younger daughter, we ask for supernatural protection from the influence of this young man and his family. Guard her heart, mind, and future, and bless her with godly friendships and a spouse who will cherish her as Christ cherishes the Church (Ephesians 5:25).

We stand on Your promise that all things work together for good for those who love You (Romans 8:28). Restore unity, joy, and purpose to your family. Mend broken relationships, heal wounds, and let your home be a beacon of Your light. We declare that every spirit of division, hatred, or rebellion is bound and defeated by the power of Jesus’ blood. Fill your home with Your peace, love, and laughter, let this year be one of overflowing blessings, breakthroughs, and unexpected miracles.

Father, grant this family wisdom, strength, and discernment as they navigate this season. Bless their finances so they may be a blessing to others. Let tonight be peaceful, their rest deep, and their hearts guarded in Your presence. We trust You to complete the good work You’ve begun in them (Philippians 1:6). Thank You for Your faithfulness, Your mercy, and Your power.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the sacred privilege of standing in agreement with you in prayer for your family’s protection, healing, and restoration. It has been our honor to lift up your home, your children, and your heart before the throne of grace, pleading the blood of Jesus over every detail you shared.

As the days have passed, we continue to declare that no weapon formed against you or your loved ones shall prosper. We pray that the Lord has already begun to move in mighty ways—softening hearts, removing deception, and breaking every ungodly tie that has sought to bind your older daughter. May she hear the Father’s voice clearly, calling her back to freedom, worth, and the safety of His love. We stand in faith, believing that the scales have fallen from her eyes and that she is walking in supernatural clarity, no longer deceived by what is not of God.

We also lift up your son, asking that the Lord’s healing hand would continue to rest upon him, bringing deep peace, emotional wholeness, and protection from every spiritual attack. May his nights be filled with rest under the shadow of the Almighty, and may his days be marked by growing strength and divine favor. For your younger daughter, we pray that the Lord surrounds her with His hedge of protection, shielding her from every negative influence and guiding her steps as she prepares for the bright future He has for her. May her heart remain steadfast in faith, and may she be blessed with godly friendships and a spouse who will cherish her as Christ cherishes the Church.

Father, we ask that You would expose and dismantle every scheme of the enemy aimed at your family. Let Your angels continue to stand guard over your home, your finances, and your relationships. We declare that every spirit of division, manipulation, and strife is bound and defeated by the power of the blood of Jesus. Restore what has been broken, heal what has been wounded, and fill your home with laughter, unity, and joy once more.

If the Lord has already answered any of these prayers—whether in ways seen or unseen—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony of His faithfulness would encourage so many others who are walking through similar battles. If, however, you are still waiting to see His hand move in certain areas, we invite you to post this request again so that we may continue to stand with you in persistent, faith-filled prayer.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, trust Him, and walk in His promises. May His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We pray all these things in the mighty and matchless name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I plead Your blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Thank You for her university acceptance, scholarships, and Your gracious guidance. Guide her Lord as she is selecting her classes for...
Replies
10
Views
220
Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in...
Replies
11
Views
194
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
13
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom