Protection & Safety

  • Thread starter Thread starter susie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

susie

Guest
Please continue to pray in agreement with me regarding spiritual warfare:

For any curses/witchcraft against me to be harmless and ineffective and in-operative against me, in Jesus name, Amen. I proclaim the Blood of JESUS upon me and offspring after me.

This is necessary since I've always had more than normal hindrances and hardship in every way in this life. There seems to be generational curses without my knowing harming me from my ancestors.
 
I pray that the Lord rebukes the devil and all evil forces coming against you. I pray that the Lord gives you peace and joy. Amen
 
O dear Lord, please give this person victory over her spiritual warfare. Please break her free from demonic strongholds and break these curses in her life in Jesus name. I beseech of You Lord, in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello from Upstate NY! I’m an artist from ###, NY seeking prayer because of personal challenges I’m going through in my life and within my community and neighborhood. I need God’s protection for my safety and security, my health and well-being, the spiritual situations I face around me, and for...
Replies
8
Views
176
Please, pray for my coming call with the lawyer. Pray for God's favor and protection, and that the lawyer receives wisdom to demand the papers from my sibling and his wife. Pray that everything turns out for the best for me and my children and that the estate inventory is completed according to...
Replies
5
Views
217
Heavenly Father, we pray for safe travels today on a long drive for us and all who are traveling, thank you Father for all you do for us, we pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom