PROTECTION, REVELATION, DIRECTION, HEALING

B A

Disciple of Prayer
I need protection for legal and penal issues for me. I didn't do anything, but one of my blood brothers did in my name. This issue has 3 months without liberation and resolution. I ask for praying because God brings the truth to light. I don't have any support from my biological parents, so God is the only person in my life I can feel confident in. Also, my job is over because the corner is closing my brand in the town they offered me the job, so I need to change my residence, but it's confusing because my boss said I have a job, just I need to prove my value to others and the new Director who will be my new boss. The new boss told me that he didn't have a place for me in his team, so I ask for help to clarify this situation. And God give direction, revelation, and His will in everything. Because I need a place to live, money enough to move to another town, and all His support. In fact, I am fighting over depression and stress. For this situation, I need to be far away from my blood family; it's very risky to stay in contact with them. I ask God to give me the answers I need to have and the strength, will, joy, discipline to do the things I need to do. That don't let me down and lose the faith and hope. And the same if He is closing doors, I ask for confirmation to come back to Vancouver and start again there. I ask God to open the correct doors and talk to the person I need for His plan to come true. And give me the decision to forgive everyone and remind me every day the Gospel and give me grace and mercy with all the people I need for all the things I need to fix and grace with Canadian authorities and use a ### as my legal Canadian counselor, God be in her and really help me in this visa process and choose the right program to apply as a permanent resident. Heal my mind, my heart, and my soul. Salvation for my blood family and revelation. Open eyes, hearts, and ears for the gospel in my family, friends, and nation. And keep me in His arms and my life safe. I need His wisdom and revelation. Thanks for your time and prayers.
 
I pray that God turns the situation around and He gives you the best He has kept for you { Matthew 6.25}. I pray this in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Grace to Fast, Pray, Isa 58:6-12 🙇🏻 Nearness to God, James 4:7, Revelation, Eph 1:17 Intimacy, Jn 15:7, Wisdom, Col 1:9, Strength, Love Christ Dwells within, Eph 3:16-20, Direction, Jn 10:27, Rom 8:14, Confirmation, Matt 18:16, 2 Cor 13:1 -- Dear Father, thank You for being intimately...
Replies
12
Views
233
🙏 Grace to Fast & Pray, Isa 58:6-12, Intercede, Isa 62:3... 🙇🏻 Nearness to God, James 4:7, Revelation, Eph 1:17 Intimacy, Jn 15:7, Wisdom, Col 1:9, Strength, Love Christ Dwells within, Eph 3:16-20, Direction, Jn 10:27, Rom 8:14, Confirmation, Matt 18:16, 2 Cor 13:1 -- Dear Father, thank You for...
Replies
11
Views
241
🙏 Grace to Fast, Pray, Isa 58:6-12 🙇🏻 Nearness to God, James 4:7, Revelation, Eph 1:17 Intimacy, Jn 15:7, Wisdom, Col 1:9, Strength, Love Christ Dwells within, Eph 3:16-20, Direction, Jn 10:27, Rom 8:14, Confirmation, Matt 18:16, 2 Cor 13:1 -- Dear Father, thank You for being intimately...
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,854
Members
650,320
Latest member
Weyr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom