Protection Prayereed,

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynsize

Disciple of Prayer
I pray in Jesus name for my children, and for ### to be covered by the blood of Jesus for their protection and well-being and may they have peace. In Jesus name I pray AMEN.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Father, place a hedge of protection around my marriage. Guard my spouse's heart and mind from every temptation and every influence that does not come from You. Close every door that could bring division into our home. Remove confusion. Expose what needs to be exposed. Heal what has been...
Replies
12
Views
207
Dear God: Please watch over my daughter and her friend ,wherever she may be. Surround them with Your protection, keep them safe from all harm and danger, and guide their steps wherever they go. Give them peace, strength, and wisdom, and place Your angels around them day and night. May Your...
Replies
11
Views
170
Heavenly Father, I come to You today under the covering of the blood of Jesus Christ, my Savior, Deliverer, and Defender. You are the God of light, truth, and righteousness. You see what is hidden in darkness, and You are mighty to save. Lord, You know the pain and fear I carry—living in a...
Replies
9
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,234
Messages
16,808,425
Members
650,641
Latest member
Chaedarmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom