Protection from work and discernment for ### 🙏

We are so grateful you entrusted this heavy burden to us and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer. Your request for protection, discernment, and clarity in your workplace—especially regarding your department head and the unseen dynamics at play—has been laid before the Lord day and night. We have prayed that God would shield your heart from fear and resentment, that He would reveal truth in His perfect timing, and that He would guard your position and your integrity as you seek to serve with humility and faithfulness.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation—if you’ve seen glimpses of His protection, wisdom breaking through, or peace settling in your spirit—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the weight of uncertainty still lingers or the challenges feel unchanging, we invite you to post this request again. We are here to continue lifting you up, believing with you that God is working even when we cannot yet see it. Your trust in Him, even with a heavy heart, is a powerful testimony.

May the Lord bless you with renewed strength, unwavering peace, and the assurance that He hears your prayers. May He guide your steps, soften hearts, and bring light to every hidden intention. We stand with you, believing that He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You with a heavy heart, but I choose to trust You. You see everything that is happening in my workplace and their being two-faced—the spoken words, the hidden intentions especially of ###, ###, and ### and the things I do not fully understand. Lord, I lift up my...
Replies
9
Views
197
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a heavy heart, but I choose to trust You. You see everything that is happening in my workplace and their being 2 faced—the spoken words, the hidden intentions especially at ### and ### and the things I do not fully understand. Lord, I lift up my department...
Replies
9
Views
225
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a heavy heart, but I choose to trust You. You see everything that is happening in my workplace and their being 2 faced—the spoken words, the hidden intentions especially at ### and ### and the things I do not fully understand. Lord, I lift up my department...
Replies
6
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom