Protection For A Friend

  • Thread starter Thread starter Israel Dubaron
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Israel Dubaron

Guest
I thank you Lord for your mercy and your exceeding grace. You are my Jehovah Shalom, my Lord of peace. I praise you and thank you for your great love.

A friend of mine lies accused by some people that are threatening him. I come to you in this time and ask you to please send your angels to watch over him and protect him. Be by his side and let him know that you are there and that you love him. Also Lord, I pray for those people that wish to do him harm, heal their minds, bless their family and allow them to grow and move on in a positive direction. Take control over their lives and use them in a way that will bring you glory. Thank you Lord for loving us so. I plead the blood of Christ over our lives and I praise you for always being there by our sides. This I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father God I pray in agreement with this person's prayer for their friend, and ask that You would draw this friend close to You daily, and protect this friend from all sin and harm. In Jesus name this I ask. Amen.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. Be Encouraged, God has heard our prayers.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###, and specifically, I bind all spirits from attacking this person today. I rebuke all hexes, curses, and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction, and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace, and healing to ###

Amen."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son seemed confused with his meal choices tonight. Lord saturate him with Your perfect peace, calmness satisfaction and contentment right now and every moment of his life. Lord I ask that You remove all spiritual attacks, word curses, witchcraft, anxiety, frustration and negative habits that...
Replies
11
Views
179
Heavenly Father, I am lifting up my family to Your throne of grace. I ask for Your divine intervention in this situation, Lord. Expose the lies of this young man and his mother and break the chains of manipulation, control, division, isolation, explotation and sin that have bound my older...
Replies
9
Views
135
Heavenly Father I thank you for today and everyday..please forgive us for our sins known an unknown..please heal , bless and protect us in all ways..deliver us from evil let no weapon formed against us prosper. .. please continue to make away for us in times that we feel that we have none...
Replies
9
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,741
Members
649,501
Latest member
Doruolarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom