Moraesarance
Disciple of Prayer
Lord, I place my court case into Your hands. Please go before me and guide every person involved. Let truth, justice, mercy, and righteousness prevail. Grant me favor throughout this process, give me wisdom in every decision, and remove unnecessary delays and obstacles. Help me remain calm, hopeful, and confident in You.
Father, I also ask for financial blessings and provision for myself and my family. Open doors for legitimate opportunities, provide what we need, and give us wisdom to manage our finances responsibly. Break every cycle of financial hardship and lead us toward stability, abundance, and peace.
Bless my family with good health, unity, protection, peace, and favor. May our home be filled with love, faith, and Your presence. Help us not to fear what is ahead, but to trust that You are working even when we cannot see the outcome.
Thank You for hearing my prayer. I believe that You are making a way where there seems to be no way. I place my court case, finances, family, and future completely in Your hands
Father, I also ask for financial blessings and provision for myself and my family. Open doors for legitimate opportunities, provide what we need, and give us wisdom to manage our finances responsibly. Break every cycle of financial hardship and lead us toward stability, abundance, and peace.
Bless my family with good health, unity, protection, peace, and favor. May our home be filled with love, faith, and Your presence. Help us not to fear what is ahead, but to trust that You are working even when we cannot see the outcome.
Thank You for hearing my prayer. I believe that You are making a way where there seems to be no way. I place my court case, finances, family, and future completely in Your hands

