Protect us o Lord from the spread of this desease.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Now we know that the Corona Virus is all over the world and infecting lost of people. Let us all be fasting and praying before the Lord for protection when we travel, when we are with lots of people and even walking in the street.

You and I cannot enjoy peace, happiness and joy in our life if you are not in good health. Only Jesus can prolong our life on earth with good health when we live a holy and pure life before Him.

Jesus, full of mercy and compassion for others did this..... Suddenly a leper came and knelt before Him saying...Lord, if you are willing you can make me clean. Jesus reached out His hand and touched the man. I am willing. Be clean. Immediately, leprosy left him and he was healed. Matt. 8.2

O Lord, we call on You today. Heal us, cleanse us, purify our hearts from all sin and evil.
Protect us from all kinds of deseases and fill us with Thy precious Holy Spirit.
In Jesus name.
Amen

Now we know that the Corona Virus is all over the world and infecting lost of people. Let us all be fasting and praying before the Lord for protection when we travel, when we are with lots of people and even walking in the street.

You and I cannot enjoy peace, happiness and joy in our life if you are not in good health. Only Jesus can prolong our life on earth with good health when we live a holy and pure life before Him.

Jesus, full of mercy and compassion for others did this..... Suddenly a leper came and knelt before Him saying...Lord, if you are willing you can make me clean. Jesus reached out His hand and touched the man. I am willing. Be clean. Immediately, leprosy left him and he was healed. Matt. 8.2

O Lord, we call on You today. Heal us, cleanse us, purify our hearts from all sin and evil.
Protect us from all kinds of deseases and fill us with Thy precious Holy Spirit.
In Jesus name.
Amen
Thank you Jesus

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

In Jesus name.
Amen
No weapon formed against us shall prosper. ..Heal us all of any plague and attack Your enemies try to send be with us & Stop this Virus in its tracks in these Last Hours have Mercy my Lord Yashua deal with Your enemies, Miracles Lord Praise God Amen!

Just stop for a minute and trust Jesus words. He said. I will not leave you nor forsake you. So, if any desease or anything comes between you and Jesus, nothing will separate us from Him. Healing comes from His hands.

Similar Requests

• Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To love Him more than ever before and to continue to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Our souls will find rest in Him alone. When trying times comes along, His presence will lead us through a pasture that no one can give us. When lifes burdens overwhelm us and challenge our increase...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship. O years and age that pass away...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom