Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, please send an assignment of angels to remove and bind to the abyss all demons, their devices and their darkness that may be lurking near my friend Christine. I now ask You to establish a hedge of protection around her over her and under her and seal it with Your blood, Lord Jesus...
Replies
Views
Please help us and keep us in Your peace Father! Destroy the evil enemy and his plans to bring chaos and confusion Dear Father please Cancel the evil plans of the enemy in Jesus Name Amen! Please deliver my loved ones Father In crying out to You Father! In Jesus name Amen!
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you set me free of the assignment standing in any gap for George and place the right person instead, of there is such a person that you have for him, standing on John 8:36. I bind off of me any emotions that are not...
Replies
Views
Please God put a hedge of protection around me, TB and my family in Dallas. Protect us from all evil. Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is our refuge and our fortress, my God, in whom we trust. Surely he will save...
Replies
Views
(1) Father Lord I Prayer every evil arrows or evil plans of the enemy against Sylvester life and destiny be terminated right now in Jesus Name...Amen (2)Father Lord I terminate every plots of the enemies to put Sylvester in prison or to Poison Sylvester it shall and will never come to pass in my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom