As children prepare themselves to go back to school, we should be in prayer for all of them to be protected and cared by Jesus. He said, "Let the children come to Me. For theirs is the kingdom of heaven." God is moving among them. May His holy presence go with them and give them wisdom to understand their lessons and help all teachers and faculty members.

I have always enjoyed the first day of school. It was better than the last day coming to study. New things I will learn. New friends I will find. New teachers I will enjoy. New subjects to understand. A new beginning for me. Firsts are best days. They are a new sunshine, brightening up our life.

As the love of God reaches us, it will reach our children wherever they are. Just a little bit of kindness and a caring heart will go a long way, touching the lives of our young ones who will attend school and learn new things about life on earth.

Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him.
Psalm 127:3
 
As children prepare themselves to go back to school, we should be in prayer for all of them to be protected and cared by Jesus. He said. Let the children come to Me. For their is the kingdom of heaven. God is moving among them. May His holy presence go with them and give them wisdom to understandi their lessons and help all teachers and faculty members.

I have always enjoyed the first day of school.
It was better than the last day coming to study.
New things I will learn.
New friends I will find.
New teachers I will enjoy.
New subjects to understand.
A new begining for me.
Firsts are best days.
They are a new sunshine,
Brighting up our life.


As the love of God reaches us, it will reach to our children wherever they are. Just a little bit of kindness and a caring heart will go a long way, touching the lives of our young ones who will attend school and learn new things about life on earth.

Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him.
Psalm 127.3
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🤺Protect Our Little Ones Jesus, Lk 17:2 Matt 18:10 Know Holy Scriptures from Their Youth 2 Tim 3:15 Your Love 1 Jn 4:10 Angelic Protection Ps 91:11, 1 Jn 5:18... 🏔️"He will stand and shepherd His flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majestic Name of the LORD His God. And they will dwell...
Replies
11
Views
102
Father divinely protect our children from every Nation tribe and tongue! Create in us an alert system to use our discernment that is needed in these crisis situations! Safely bring back every man, child, and woman who have been taken! Bring to justice all who think they can hurt God’s children...
Replies
7
Views
370
  • Article Article
School will start soon and I worry so much for the virus will not get them. O Lord, be with our children. Protect them from anything. Specially from the this evil virus. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
4
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,148
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom