Protect Me ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Georgeuyo

Guest
Lord Jesus, I pray that You should defend and protect me in the imminent problem that is rising in my office. Lord Jesus, please hear my prayers.
 
Lord, we pray for each person who posts their prayer request at this web site:

Hear from heaven, even from your dwelling-place, their prayer request, and maintain their cause, and forgive those who have sinned against you. Now, O my God, let, I urge you, your eyes be open, and let your ears be attentive, to the prayer request that is made in this place. Please grant it according to your will.

In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Hey My Friend,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, and are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless and Protect Me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Where are you based?

If you are in South Africa, I can help ### find a new job as ### work for a recruitment company - ### could try - ### never know, this could be your future - contact ### if ### are in SA
 
Praying for the office to become peaceful and a working productive site. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty please protect my life and my home I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my home and life send your Angel's to protect me open doors for me to find a better place to live and a better job opportunity with better pay in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
311
Protect me iin my sleep Let me sleep amen
Replies
10
Views
232
Protect me iin my sleep Let me sleep amen
Replies
12
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom