Prophetic word 12. september 2018, short video

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
This video from December highlights a number of serious news reports and gives the link to them. In Sweden and other countries people have been implanted with microchip vaccine passports. There was a post today on CBN about a woman who wanted to get out of NY because they have a concentration...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Are you choosing to worship Jesus today? The true beauty of having a relationship with God is that we get to choose to say “yes” to His invitation to love. He doesn’t make us love Him, He invites us to. And just like developing any relationship here on Earth - the more time we spend together...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ephesians 4:11-12: And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ. 🙏Let Us Pray: God, I Thank You, for the people you have placed in my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lord I pray that this month will be different. Let this be a September to remember. I pray for spiritual refreshment. Heal the world. Mighty God of Daniel stand by us in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. —Isaiah 25:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God's actions are not reactions to current situations, but part of his long term plan to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom