Prophet ### prays the lord ###'s kam ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prophet ### pray for me I have a diabetic and now my left eye is not functioning well and every month I go to ### for injection me inside the eye. Can I have an instant healing I am an ### I am a single parent having ### daughters. It's not an easy journey to travel on. Pray for my daughters to...
Replies
11
Views
521
Praise the Lord prophet ###. Mera naam ### ### hai from ###. Main yahan government school me teacher hu. December 2022 me Christmas time main 6days ki annual leave li thi kuch log sajish kar ke meri salary rok di..bohot pareshan hu main DPO office bhi gai sir se mili fir bhi wo log salary nahi...
Replies
6
Views
251
Prays the Lord I'm ### Please pray for my marriage with ### please 🥺 And please pray for my studies and financial condition Lord 🙏 please help me Please pray for my job 🙏🙏 Hope my health and ### is improved in the name of Jesus 🙏 Amen
Replies
4
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom