Promotion To A Higher Level Of Responsibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have been faithful in my present position and have carried out my responsibilities to the best of my abilities. I now need to move on to carry out bigger responsibilities and that calls for an elevation to the next level. I have seen other people (though I would not want to judge them) who I believe are no better than me being appointed or promoted to high positions. For this reason, I ask for prayers to prove myself. I know and I am confident that I will succeed if given a chance.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:13 – “He sent back this answer: ‘Do not think that because you are in the king’s house you alone of all the Jews will escape.'” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther 4:13, Mordecai is responding to Esther’s fear about...
Replies
12
Views
182
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 30:22: “A servant who becomes king, a godless fool who gets plenty to eat.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse continues a list of situations that disrupt the natural order and cause social instability. The first...
Replies
7
Views
142
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 127:3 : Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalms 127:3 speaks to the value and blessing of children. The word “heritage” implies that children are...
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom