Prom Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ok I am so sorry if this seems too vainful but I have my senior prom this saturday and I really have been praying to God that if he allows if, I can go. My mother has allowed me to go which was diffcult for her to say yes, but I am grateful that God was able to allow me the space to attend this...
Replies
8
Views
183
Hello, I have really struggling to find a prom date soon and fast. All my friends expect me to have one and honestly no guy wants to go with me. But deep down I know it will work out for me with God's help and He will send me a love right my way. I just hope He does and that man is a good one.
Replies
7
Views
306
God, you know my heart as it is. You know that I love this girl but I ask you that even though her answer was not very clear, I beg you to go to her and make her find me and tell me that she accepts that we date. And while I am still waiting for her to come, give me a patient heart. In the name...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom