Progress And Financial Freedom

  • Thread starter Thread starter tonde8
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonde8

Guest
MY NAME IS ### ### ###.

I AM ### years old, and a ### *### - ###)

I AM CURRENTLY HOLDING A MASTER OF EDUCATION, OBTAINED LAST YEAR, ###.

I HAVE SEARCHED FOR JOB IN VAIN, AND HAVE DECIDED TO OPEN AND RUN AN INSTITUTE ON MY OWN.

I STARTED THE PROJECT ### MONTHS AGO, BUT HAVE FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES TO PROCEED TO THE MARKETING.

I AM HEREBY REQUESTING FOR PRAYER TO HELP ME SUCCEED IN THE PROJECT, AND ALSO GET MORE STUDENT POPULATION.

THANKS

SINCERELY,

### ### ###

######
 
Child of God,

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Sorry my last post went on your request by accident.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My story is one of learning to trust God through financial struggles, debt, and the challenges of building a business. Although there were seasons when opportunities seemed blocked and progress felt impossible, God has remained faithful, teaching me to rely on His provision rather than my own...
Replies
10
Views
237
Life in I get to live stayyyyyy somewhere where I can have a financial freedom urgently so I can afford my needs my 2 cats needs no worries in comfort please thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
330
I need prayers for healing of all ailments afflicting my body. I am also in financial debt and need God's miracle for liberation.
Replies
12
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,114
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom