Procrastination

  • Thread starter Thread starter smstiny
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smstiny

Guest
Lord help me to stop procrastinating. I trust in you Jesus, yet I am still afraid to do what I have to do. Please lift the fear and help me to be confident and humble in dealing with this difficult issue, time is of the essence and I don't have much time left. PLEASE bless me in this issue - I don't know what will happen to us without a place to live. Please Lord Jesus and Holy Mother Mary - bless me in this. AMEN
 
May God pour His favour upon you. everything is beautiful in His time!

Deuteronomy 20:3-4

And he shall say to them, ‘Hear, O Israel: Today you are on the verge of battle with your enemies. Do not let your heart faint, do not be afraid, and do not tremble or be terrified because of them; 4 for the LORD your God is He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.’
 
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quiet my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my footsteps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.” Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Pass This Message On…

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I pray that the Lord will give you the Spirit of courage, to live and enjoy true Christian life in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Father have respect for all by do this we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers to let go of all procrastination and laziness and any and all blocks to getting things done. I also ask that God gives me motivation to do what’s best and healthy for me always and in all ways and on all levels, all the time. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
196
pls help me with my issues of fear that result in procrastination. pls pray that i let go of the need for "inspiration" and just start taking action and moving forward in my life pls pray that i get organized and take care of issues with the house and take better care of my mom. pls pray that i...
Replies
7
Views
151
I would appreciate your prayers for my studies. I’ve been struggling with procrastination and discouragement because of past setbacks, and I have a couple of overdue assessments that I need to finish. Please pray that God gives me discipline, motivation, and a clear mind to complete my work...
Replies
11
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom