Proclaim It In Jesus' Name....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
```
Child of God....Proclaim It…



I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
```
 
Proclaiming my destiny by the Savior of Jesus on the cross. The denouncing of the devil and the repentance of sins. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

From one prophet, I say unto all the prophets in the world today, proclaim the soon coming of the Lord Jesus Christ in power, and great glory. Blow that trumpet loud, and sound the alarm hard. Even unto death let Your voice be heard prophets that the day of the Lord is at hand. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
7
Views
184
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 17:19: This is what the LORD said to me: “Go and stand at the Gate of the People, through which the kings of Judah go in and out; stand also at all the other gates of Jerusalem. Jeremiah 17:19 records a specific command from God...
Replies
7
Views
211
Father God and Jesus name please pray the shirt I ordered online that I'm wearing to the fair please pray it fits me please pray it's not too tight please pray my stomach won't show please pray there's no back fat rules my friend ### had a misunderstanding with me please if he's not upset with...
Replies
9
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom