PROBLEM AT WORK

My boss has been picking on me and labels everything I do as mediocre and bad. In short, he looks for every conceivable fault in everything I do. This week, he has scheduled to have a critical conversation with me regarding something I am not at fault for and he has refused to listen to my explanation.
I am so exhausted and praying that the good Lord covers me and shields me from him. Meanwhile, I am looking for alternative employment and praying that the good Lord have mercy upon me and provide a new job for me.
Please pray for me as the body of Christ!
I too faced this; I had to quit.
Pls Lord c to this
Help him out
Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray for this individual as they are going through this difficult time in their life. I ask that you be with them and guide them through this trial. Grant them wisdom and remind them of the hope that they have in you.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Dear Father in Heaven,
PLEASE intervene for this individual experiencing difficulty with ARROGANCE from boss. May there be an escape for this individual who is in need of a NEW JOB or a change of managers. ARROGANCE in high places is PRIDE related, and totally degrading and demeaning and dangerous to mental health. Please intervene and help, I ASK this all and in through the name of JESUS. Amen.
 
My boss has been picking on me and labels everything I do as mediocre and bad. In short, he looks for every conceivable fault in everything I do. This week, he has scheduled to have a critical conversation with me regarding something I am not at fault for and he has refused to listen to my explanation.
I am so exhausted and praying that the good Lord covers me and shields me from him. Meanwhile, I am looking for alternative employment and praying that the good Lord have mercy upon me and provide a new job for me.
Please pray for me as the body of Christ!
Oh Lord, please your child in this situation. I do believe you will help in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Dear Father in Heaven,
PLEASE intervene for this individual experiencing difficulty with ARROGANCE from boss. May there be an escape for this individual who is in need of a NEW JOB or a change of managers. ARROGANCE in high places is PRIDE related, and totally degrading and demeaning and dangerous to mental health. Please intervene and help, I ASK this all and in through the name of JESUS. Amen.
I too join in praying.lord pls.
Set right
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray for this individual as they are going through this difficult time in their life. I ask that you be with them and guide them through this trial. Grant them wisdom and remind them of the hope that they have in you.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
Yes pls Lord listen to ### and ### help pls.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

. I'm working on writing a book with an editor, and need to revise or delete part of it which he won't agree with. I need to decide what to do and then tell him. He may quit or explode. I cannot stop thinking and worry about it. Please, Jesus and Mother Mary, resolve it in my mind and in fact.
Replies
7
Views
198
Hello, I had some problems at work the last few months.I got two warning-letters even though I did not do anything wrong, it was the result of gossip and jealousy.Now I want to talk to my boss and ask if these letters can be canceled again. I do not want them in my CV forever, especially as I...
Replies
7
Views
101
A prayer request regarding my work, I am facing difficulty with ### (colleague) as they have lost a parcel which needs to be delivered to a client. I pray that they will find it and deliver it to ###.
Replies
8
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,803,996
Members
650,338
Latest member
Galoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom