Priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
Dear king and father above sitting in your throne in Heaven, I pray to you to keep me safe and protected from getting into serious trouble involving my phone's bill especially since that is how I met ###, I pray to you to keep us both safe and protected from pain and serious trouble, bless me to not getting into serious trouble involving the phone line I met ### without pain and trouble our king and father above and in return I promise you from the bottom of my heart I will not call any phone lines like that never ever again, bless me to not get hurt or serious trouble our king and father above without pain and trouble, in Jesus' name I pray amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
You are here moving in our midst. I worship You. You are here working in this place. I worship You. Let us all bow down before the Lord our God who is love and cares for us and wants to supply all our need. Groceries had gone up and up and everything else along with that. Rent is up too...
Replies
2
Views
331
Hi please keep us in your prayers I think my mom's phone bill will go off on the sixth and her birthday on the 16th and Mother's Day coming up I just want her to be happy and have a peaceful day she's out with my dad we got away from to get use groceries for us thank to God but please pray for...
Replies
11
Views
192
Oh Father, I want to share the best early birthday gift with my brothers and sisters today! ### did not fail me, even though the enemy tried to block me from going at every turn. First my stomach acted up, then I forgot my wallet at home then i walk back home from the bus stop and had to walk...
Replies
9
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom