Preyers For The Purpose Of Been On This World

  • Thread starter Thread starter seroo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seroo

Guest
Dear God,
I thank you for the gift of life,
I pray for my purpose in life come to pass in my life...
I pray for life partner,
for a good job and reunion between my son and I.
I pray for your grace upon my life.
Help me Lord to leave a righteous life and serve you for the rest of my life!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God be blessed by our prayers. And may you be blessed by the grace of God, in Jesus name.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. Prayer for my education and academic success Please pray that God gives me wisdom, discipline, understanding, and excellence as I continue my studies. May I successfully complete my education, gain valuable knowledge, and use it to create meaningful impact. Pray that financial challenges will...
Replies
10
Views
209
Lord Jesus Christ, thank You for Your endless kindness, mercy, and unfailing love that sustain me each day. I am grateful for every opportunity, lesson, and gift You have placed in my life. Father, refine my career plans, goals, and objectives according to Your perfect will. Grant me wisdom...
Replies
8
Views
160
Heavenly Father, thank You for the skills and opportunities You have placed in my life. Help me to use them wisely, especially in building strong and meaningful connections with others. Teach me to speak with kindness, listen with understanding, and serve with humility in every relationship I...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom