'Pressures of Caring' - Mark 1:35-37

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Before daybreak the next morning, Jesus got up and went out to an isolated place to pray. Later Simon and the others went out to find him. When they found him, they said, "Everyone is looking for you."

Mark 1:35-37 NLT

Key Thought​

We need quiet time with God, especially so when ministry involves working with people. In the previous verses in Mark 1, Jesus has been highly involved in people-intensive ministry as he taught, preached, healed, and cast out demons. This work was exhausting. Yet there is always more work with people than any one of us can complete. There will always be another need, broken heart, hurting soul, and desperate problem. For us to continue to minister, we desperately need to get alone and be with God to renew our relationship, to restore our souls, and to rekindle our passion in the presence of God.

Today's Prayer​

Father, I don't have the pressure or crush of people that your Son faced in his ministry. However, I know I need to follow his example and get away to center myself in your will and be rekindled by time in your presence. Help me become more disciplined as I commit my life to serve others as my LORD did. In Jesus' name and for his cause, I pray. Amen.

Related Scripture Readings​

Ⓒ 1996-2024 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. What Jesus Did! is written by Phil Ware and is available in book form. Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

Continue reading...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
He is exalted, forever exalted on high. Jesus shall reign forever and ever and the world will be changed for the better when His rule comes back again to earth. In the middle of Jesus prayers, God revealed the truth of our future.

Care for the lost, care for those in need, care for our own loved ones who are not saved. Jesus is the only way to heaven.
AMEN & AMEN !!

THE MEANING OF THE WORD "RAPTURE" & "HOW TO BE BORN AGAIN/SAVED"

THE RAPTURE IS AN IMMINENT BIBLICAL EVENT, WHICH CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT, AND ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE WE ARE IN THAT "SEASON" NOW (Israel is God's timepiece), JESUS TOLD US WE WOULDN'T KNOW THE DAY OR THE HOUR, BUT IF WE READ AND STUDY OUR BIBLE'S, WE WILL KNOW THE "SEASON" BY "WATCHING" WHAT IS DEVELOPING ALL AROUND US NOW, IN THESE END TIME'S OF THE AGE OF GRACE!

PLEASE DON'T MISS THE RAPTURE, {IF YOU ARE ALREADY SAVED, PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO FAMILY, FRIENDS AND OTHER'S}.
THE SEVEN YEAR TRIBULATION aka JACOB'S TROUBLE aka GOD'S JUDGMENT aka GOD'S WRATH ON A CHRIST REJECTING WORLD, IS ABOUT TO BEGIN SOON. FOR THOSE THAT ARE NOT SAVED/BORN AGAIN YET, YOU STILL HAVE (a small window) OF TIME TO "ESCAPE" THE JUDGMENT'S OF GOD BY GETTING "SAVED/BORN AGAIN" NOW.
(The video's below will show you how to be SAVED/BORN AGAIN).
(see scripture) --((Luke 21:35-36 -- 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.))

The word rapture doesn’t appear in the Bible. While it is true that the English word rapture doesn’t appear, the concept of the rapture of the church is certainly present.

See following scripture from the King James Version Bible:
((1Thessalonians 4:15-18) --- 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep (the dead, in Christ). 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.))

1 Thessalonians 4:16–17 (the definitive passage on the rapture of the church) says that the Lord himself will descend from heaven and the dead in Christ will rise first; then we who are alive and remain will be “caught up. ”The word rapture”, is derived from “rapio(to catch up or snatch away or a carrying away), a form of which is found in the Latin Vulgate Bible. To say the rapture won’t happen because the word isn’t found in Scripture is a false argument. The phrase second coming isn’t found in the Bible either, but the reality of it certainly is.
NOTE: Also NOT in the bible is the word, “The Trinity”, ONE God who exists as three distinct Persons - The Triune Godhead, Jesus said in ((Matthew28:1919 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost)).

THE RAPTURE OF THE BELIEVER'S IN CHRIST vs. THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST WITH HIS BELIEVER'S

The rapture and second coming are two separate and distinct events. Both involve Jesus returning. Both are end-times events. However, it is crucially important to recognize the differences. In summary, the rapture is the return of Christ in the air to remove all believers from the earth before the time of God’s wrath. The second coming is the return of Christ to the earth to bring the 7 year tribulation to an end and to defeat the Antichrist and his evil world empire, (The BEAST System).

At the Rapture, Jesus Christ will return for His born again believer's in Christ.
At the Second Coming, Jesus Christ will return with His born again believer's in Christ aka His armies.

The Rapture, could occur at any moment.
The Second Coming, will occur seven year's after the rapture takes place.

At the Rapture, Jesus Christ will not descend to earth, the born again believer's in Christ, will be caught up in the clouds to meet Him in the air. (1 Thessalonians 4:17)
At the Second Coming, Jesus will descend to the Mount of Olives with His born again believer's in Christ aka His armies, as a prelude to His earthly reign. (Zechariah 14:4-5) and (Revelation 19:11-16)

At the Rapture, Jesus Christ will bring a reward, to give His born again believer's in Christ, according to their service to Him. (Revelation 22:12)
At the Second Coming, Jesus Christ will bring judgment on those who have rejected Him. (Revelation 16:16) and
(Revelation 17:14) and (Matthew 24:21) and (Revelation 19:11-21) and (Joel 3:12-14) and (Isaiah 13:9 & 13:6)

The Rapture, will protect Jesus' born again believer's in Christ, from the (Tribulation-Seven Year's Of Judgment), that will be poured out on earth between the Rapture and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
Seven year's after the Rapture, Jesus will return to earth with His born again believer's in Christ aka His armies, in the event known as the Second Coming. His return will be entirely different from His arrival in Bethlehem as a humble Child and the Lamb of God. When Jesus Christ returns, He will return as a Lion ready to do battle, the Victorious Warrior and the King of Kings and Lord of Lord's, Almighty and all Powerful, as He will be surrounded by His born again believer's in Christ aka His armies. The power's of evil will be quickly defeated at the battle of Armaggedon, and than King Jesus Christ, will establish His everlasting kingdom on earth. AMEN & AMEN !!

** The below video links that I have attached are five video's from Pastor Robert Breaker of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY" Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today if you are NOT already SAVED/BORNAGAIN, or please pass this on to FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that you can, for time is running out quickly and the time is NOW, before the IMMINENT"RAPTURE/CATCHINGAWAY" happens, Don't be LEFT BEHIND for the (7 year Tribulation/God's Judgment), that is coming soon on the whole world that will be left behind for their "REJECTION" of God the Father's ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS CHRIST. COME ESCAPE with us, BORN AGAIN BELIEVER'S IN JESUS CHRIST, as we leave in the soon to come RAPTURE with our LORD and SAVIOR, Jesus Christ.
NOTE: You MUST be a born again and have faith in Jesus Christ's FINISHED work on the cross, to see the Kingdom of God.** see scripture below:

((John 3:3) -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))

There are only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, which will you choose?

Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.
((John14:5-11) -5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.))

PLEASE GET SAVED NOW, BEFORE THE RAPTURE, SO THAT YOU ARE NOT "LEFT BEHIND", FOR THE JUDGMENT'S OF GOD, THE 7 YEAR TRIBULATION, THAT IS COMING QUICKLY UPON THE WHOLE WORLD. See how to be saved and to know that you are ETERNALLY SAVED, in the (video's below)

JESUS IS THE AUTHOR OF OUR SALVATION ! -- (HOW TO BE "SAVED/BORN AGAIN")

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN ? -- (FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST)

WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A "TRUE" BIBLE BELIEVER !

THE SEVENFOLD POWER OF GOD !!

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH DISPENSATIONS ?!?!

** FOR MANY OTHER GREAT "SERMONS" from (2014-2024) + "VERSE BY VERSE", TEACHINGS by ROBERT BREAKER, go to:
www.thecloudchurch.org

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES BIBLE (STANDARD version + 1611 version), This site also has "AUDIO" to hear the bible read to you.

Similar Requests

• Article
But soon a fierce storm came up [as Jesus and some disciples were crossing the Sea of Galilee]. High waves were breaking into the boat, and it began to fill with water. —Mark 4:37 NLT Key Thought Storms are a part of life — even for Christians. In fact, storms are a part of life, ESPECIALLY...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As evening came, Jesus said to his disciples, "Let's cross to the other side of the lake." So they took Jesus in the boat and started out, leaving the crowds behind (although other boats followed). —Mark 4:35-36 NLT Key Thought Some things need to be shared in private. God's servants can't be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then Jesus' mother and brothers came to see him. They stood outside and sent word for him to come out and talk with them. There was a crowd sitting around Jesus, and someone said, "Your mother and your brothers are outside asking for you." Jesus replied, "Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?"...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Before daybreak the next morning, Jesus got up and went out to an isolated place to pray. —Mark 1:35 NLT Key Thought Jesus had a regular, disciplined time to be alone with his Father each day. His quiet time with his Father was intentional; it was a priority he built into his day, and it...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus went into the synagogue again and noticed a man with a deformed hand. —Mark 3:1 NLT Key Thought Jesus touched many people with his compassion, care, healing, comfort, and teaching. How did he reach so many people? Some came to him for healing because they had heard of his power over...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom