Pressure in my ears stomach

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Pray that I will breathe easily
Pressure in my ears and stomach
I am driving in the bus. Tunnels and mountains
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
 

Attachments

  • 1659958950005.png
    1659958950005.png
    79 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, it doesn’t make any sense to get high blood pressure in my chest and legs while I sleep. I do not deserve to get high blood pressure everywhere in the whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
6
Views
142
Hello, Been dealing with this weird pressure in my head lately. God says no weapon formed against me will prosper. Not sure if it's emanating from my neck as it hurts and has since ###. Had a procedure back then done on my neck. Been under a lot of stress lately, too. Seeing my doctor...
Replies
10
Views
214
I don't like to affect my whole body to get high blood pressure everywhere in my body because I don't know how to get that from. I don't deserve to get high blood pressure. God didn't play about me.
Replies
9
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,841
Messages
16,804,008
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom