PRELUDE TO PROPHECY

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD

At His appointed time, Just as God plans evil for one city, He likewise plans good for another. Therefore, whether (peace or disaster) good or bad...

Amos 3:Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

PROPHECY OF SCRIPTURE
2 Peter 1:16-21 ¹⁶ For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. ¹⁷ He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” ¹⁸ We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain.
¹⁹ We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. ²⁰ Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. ²¹ For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

THE TEXT EXPLAINED:
1) In order to properly hear from God, you first must be with Christ; which, in this day and age, simply means to be indwelled with His Holy Spirit.

2) The TRUE PROPHETIC WORD, not only originates with God (God is His Word); it is also confirmed by the Word. Therefore, it is not of the prophet’s will, but is always "AS IT IS WRITTEN,"

Despite what you may think, or what you've been led to believe, the events that we've been witnessing, whether we acknowledge them or not, are not my doing; but rather, manifestations of God's Word - Prophecy.

📜

Our dear Lord is calling all prophets to teach all the commandments He wrote for us. warn against sin and evil and see and feel the signs of His coming to earth. Sooner or later Jesus will be coming to earth to take us all home to heaven.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD

At His appointed time, Just as God plans evil for one city, He likewise plans good for another. Therefore, whether (peace or disaster) good or bad...

Amos 3:Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

PROPHECY OF SCRIPTURE
2 Peter 1:16-21 ¹⁶ For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. ¹⁷ He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” ¹⁸ We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain.
¹⁹ We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. ²⁰ Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. ²¹ For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

THE TEXT EXPLAINED:
1) In order to properly hear from God, you first must be with Christ; which, in this day and age, simply means to be indwelled with His Holy Spirit.

2) The TRUE PROPHETIC WORD, not only originates with God (God is His Word); it is also confirmed by the Word. Therefore, it is not of the prophet’s will, but is always "AS IT IS WRITTEN,"

Despite what you may think, or what you've been led to believe, the events that we've been witnessing, whether we acknowledge them or not, are not my doing; but rather, manifestations of God's Word - Prophecy.

📜

All the prophesies in the bible are true and it will come to pass.

Similar Requests

• Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ? —Isaiah 2:22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God will humble the arrogant. He has a day he has designated to do this. But, until that day dawns, God's Kingdom people must live knowing that even the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. We have to die to self-daily. And our "ego" and pride can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I would like to say that spiritual growth is not about suppressing who you are but discovering your true identity in Christ. Sometimes, I find myself studying the Word of God. It said: Lord, my heart is not haughty, Nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, Nor with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom